- It is light in weight, easy to handle and yet strong
- Does not corrode or rust
- Simpler installation and lesser fittings
- Superior weathering
- Bright and attractive
- Economical – inexpensive initial cost and maintenance
- Non flammable
- Transparent: possible to observe inside conditions
- Affluent in flexibility: usable anywhere
- Superior to chemical resistance, ideal for conveyance
- Excellent in pressure and abrasion resistance, ideal for conveyance of powder as well as fluids
- Easily Cut-able into any desired lengths
- Irrigation: Weather resistant and durability makes it perfect for withstanding the vacuum pressure and stress of irrigation use
- Construction: Lightweight and flexibility combined with durability to make it ideal for all construction applications. Its ability to withstand crushing is particularly valuable. Toughness makes it suitable for conveying mixed concrete at a construction site.
- Marine: Resistance to Sun, weather and salt water helps it withstand severe marine service. Ease of handling and lightweight are important features during foul weather.
- Sump Pumping: Resistance to abrasion, mild acids and alkalies results in superior service in industrial applications using sump pumps. Sanitation: Crush resistance, lightweight and flexibility result in the top performance for septic tank cleaning services.