- Underground piping meets or exceeds operating temperatures and pressures
- HDPE does not corrode
- Instrument Air
- Fire Water
- Steam Condensate and Blow Down
- Raw Water
- Process Water
- Withstands freezing water better than traditional metal piping
- Systems maintain high fluid flow properties throughout their service life due to excellent chemical and abrasion resistance
- Pipe is available in coils through 6" for multiple applications
- Carbon black is added to HDPE to provide UV protection
- Frozen water will not crack or break HDPE pipe
- Withstands fatigue and surges
- Safer due to operating pressure capabilities
- Butt fused joints eliminate need for thrust blocks
- Delivers long term economy, value, and dependability
- Corrosion resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Non toxic
- Long life
- Impact Strength
- Light Weight
- Lower Installation cost
- Easy Flow
- Easy & Economical transportation
- Portable water distribution & industrial use
- Sprinkler irrigation
- PLB Ducts
- Gaseous fuel
- Conveyance of Acids, Alkalies and other Corrosive chemicals, Effluents, Treated/Untreated Water. Chemical resistance , Corrosion resistance
- Conveyance of edible oils, fruit pulp as well juices, milk and brine water. Non toxic and food grade.
- Flow Line irrigation; lift irrigation, Suction/ Delivery of pumps, Siphons, Tube-well Pipes, Water supplies, Pesticide spraying system and Drip Irrigation.
Long Life of Pipes (up to 50 years), Corrosion resistance, Much Lighter than metal pipes making transportation and assembling easier.
- Conveyance & Distribution of Natural gas, Coal gas, sewage gas, CNG, LPG, Gobar gas, Community biogas, Compressed Air supply, networks at construction sites, mines & factories, Air conditions and Ventilation ducts.
Leak Proof joint, better impact and Better crack propagation.
- Pipeline effluent, marine outfalls, Salt-water intake lines, Rivers/ Canal crossing under water.
Superior corrosion resistance, Superior wear resistance, Chemical resistance, Light Weight and Better impact.